mo·ti·va·tion mōdəˈvāSH(ə)n noun
- the reason or reasons one has for acting or behaving in a particular way.
- the general desire or willingness of someone to do something.
Home Jobs by MOM gives that little push you need to become that DIYer you watch on tv. To create that mouthwatering entrée you’ve been dying to make. To be who you
want to be REALLY ARE.
You’ll learn how to pick out the perfect gift by knowing the ins and outs of so much swag while riding on the rollercoaster of life called parenthood.
Home Jobs by MOM started as a way add depth to my “stay-at-home mom trying to contribute financially” persona. At the time I had been working from home for a couple years but wanted to venture further into the social aspect (Adult conversations. Yay!) of the internet. Enter blogging. Blogging has opened up so many opportunities for my family and I while enriching our lives. I’m now more motivated to create things for my family (and others) whether it be a homemade cookie recipe or the ability to provide a rundown of a really cool product in a jiff.
I love being a devoted wife and quirky mother. It is who I am. That’s not saying I can’t be that crafty genius want to be graphic designer (Wait that’s my father! Well, if you count being a graphic designer for over 40 years a wannabe.) too. None of us are one trick ponies.
All that’s needed is motivation. and time.
- I have a Bachelors of Arts in Psychology (it gave me some insight into my alcoholic mother, sort of.).
- I may be a crazy cat lady! I have four (I totally blame the last cat on my husband!).
- I’m a born-again Texan. I just moved back to good ole San Antonio from The Bluegrass State.
- I have two rambunctious boys, 7 and 10, with big hearts and BIG spirits. One is a baseball fanatic while the other is artsy.
- My 90-year-old grandfather lives with us and has been teaching me about my Mexican heritage.
- I love seafood, even sushi, but I’m married to a basic food, game loving, University of Kentucky basketball fan computer programmer.
- I believe in happily ever afters and fun times while keeping things in perspective.
- I know people can get passed any obstacles that life has thrown them – with faith, hard work, and motivation.