I have talked about how expectant fathers are often over looked in the new parenthood arena within my previous review of DaddyScrubs. Besides expectant father gifts like scrubs for the delivery room DaddyScrubs also offers a variety of other daddy to be gifts like their Bag O’ Books.
The Bag O’ Books includes a canvas trunk style bag, sunglasses (featuring UV protection), and 7 books. Both the sunglasses and canvas bag say the DaddyScrubs classic line “I’m the Daddy” (written in blue) and the books each feature the daddy theme. The books included:
- I Love You, Daddy! by Edie Evans
- What Daddy Bear Loves by Paige Nickell
- What Daddy Duck Loves by Paige Nickell
- The Daddy Book by Todd Parr
- Just Me and My Dad by Mercer Mayer
- The New Dad’s Survival Guide by Scott Mactavish
- Clifford’s Day with Dad by Norman Bridwell
All of these books are perfect for a father to read his newborn or older child(ren). I recently gave this gift to a mother and father that have a baby in the NICU. They both thought it was the most thoughtful new dad gift. The books are great to read her in the NICU and pass the time. The canvas bag is also super sturdy and something a daddy wouldn’t mind carrying a few diapers and such in too.
To win your very own Bag O’ Books follow the instructions below. 18+, US only. Happy entering!Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Latest posts by Krystle (see all)
- Live Infinitely Double Hammock Review - November 25, 2015
- Your Family Needs You to Take Care of You Too! #BecauseMoment #IC #ad - November 24, 2015
- Young Leaf Natural Wellness 14 Day Detox Tea Review - November 19, 2015
- How Supermoms Can Defeat Daily Challenges - November 18, 2015
- Thanksgiving and Fall Table Decorating - November 16, 2015