Waffles. Cereal. Eggs. Pancakes. French Toast. There are only so many breakfast foods out there. There’s no need for boring. We all know how hard it can be to get kids to eat sometimes. With a little creativity you can turn a classic breakfast like waffles into something new and fun (while getting them to eat something healthy too).
I saw these guys in a Family Fun magazine and just had to give them a shot. My boys were just “taken away” by these fluttery waffles. All you need are some Eggos, berries, and a banana to make waffles that kids will sure have fun making and eating!
Latest posts by Krystle (see all)
- How to Declutter Your House, Room by Room! - February 28, 2015
- Glasses to Contacts: Is Your Child Ready to Make the Switch? - February 25, 2015
- Adeline Anti-Aging Moisturizer Review - February 24, 2015
- Sunroom Ideas | 5 Amazing Ways Your Family Can Use a Sunroom - February 20, 2015
- Garlic Lime Fajita Marinade Recipe + Kitchenware Plus Extra Large Bamboo Cutting Board Set Review - February 20, 2015