Waffles. Cereal. Eggs. Pancakes. French Toast. There are only so many breakfast foods out there. There’s no need for boring. We all know how hard it can be to get kids to eat sometimes. With a little creativity you can turn a classic breakfast like waffles into something new and fun (while getting them to eat something healthy too).
I saw these guys in a Family Fun magazine and just had to give them a shot. My boys were just “taken away” by these fluttery waffles. All you need are some Eggos, berries, and a banana to make waffles that kids will sure have fun making and eating!
Latest posts by Krystle (see all)
- Keeping Your Kids Safe on WhatsApp - May 31, 2016
- 12 Tips To Whip Your Kitchen Into Shape - May 30, 2016
- DIY Father’s Day Handprint Craft - May 29, 2016
- 5 Reasons Your Child Should Play Soccer - May 25, 2016
- The Secrets Of Saving Money With An Energy Efficient Home - May 18, 2016