Waffles. Cereal. Eggs. Pancakes. French Toast. There are only so many breakfast foods out there. There’s no need for boring. We all know how hard it can be to get kids to eat sometimes. With a little creativity you can turn a classic breakfast like waffles into something new and fun (while getting them to eat something healthy too).
I saw these guys in a Family Fun magazine and just had to give them a shot. My boys were just “taken away” by these fluttery waffles. All you need are some Eggos, berries, and a banana to make waffles that kids will sure have fun making and eating!
Latest posts by Krystle (see all)
- Checklist for Finding the Best Pediatric Dentist for Your Family - May 2, 2016
- $150 Cash Giveaway Event - April 30, 2016
- Does Your Family Know The Importance of Beneficiaries? - April 29, 2016
- Home Renovation: DIY Projects to Tackle as a Family - April 27, 2016
- Stylish Sustainable Clothing for Moms #MMwearsprana #momsmeet - April 26, 2016