Waffles. Cereal. Eggs. Pancakes. French Toast. There are only so many breakfast foods out there. There’s no need for boring. We all know how hard it can be to get kids to eat sometimes. With a little creativity you can turn a classic breakfast like waffles into something new and fun (while getting them to eat something healthy too).
I saw these guys in a Family Fun magazine and just had to give them a shot. My boys were just “taken away” by these fluttery waffles. All you need are some Eggos, berries, and a banana to make waffles that kids will sure have fun making and eating!
Latest posts by Krystle (see all)
- 3 Ways Working Moms Can Get More Sleep - April 22, 2015
- Heavyweight 4-Piece Queen Cotton Flannel Sheet Set Review - April 20, 2015
- Natural Dynamix Kids Gummy Cuties Multivitamins Review - April 19, 2015
- Is it Time to Fix Your Home Loan for Your Family? - April 18, 2015
- #GBTravelSafe Sweepstakes ( #IC #ad ) - April 17, 2015