Waffles. Cereal. Eggs. Pancakes. French Toast. There are only so many breakfast foods out there. There’s no need for boring. We all know how hard it can be to get kids to eat sometimes. With a little creativity you can turn a classic breakfast like waffles into something new and fun (while getting them to eat something healthy too).
I saw these guys in a Family Fun magazine and just had to give them a shot. My boys were just “taken away” by these fluttery waffles. All you need are some Eggos, berries, and a banana to make waffles that kids will sure have fun making and eating!
Latest posts by Krystle (see all)
- Classic Margherita Pizza Recipe - June 25, 2016
- How to Keep Your Child Safe from Bug Bites This Summer - June 22, 2016
- Orangesicle Float Recipe - June 20, 2016
- Quick Vegetable Stir-Fry with Shrimp and Chicken - June 17, 2016
- DIY Projects That Only Make Sense In The Summer - June 16, 2016