Waffles. Cereal. Eggs. Pancakes. French Toast. There are only so many breakfast foods out there. There’s no need for boring. We all know how hard it can be to get kids to eat sometimes. With a little creativity you can turn a classic breakfast like waffles into something new and fun (while getting them to eat something healthy too).
I saw these guys in a Family Fun magazine and just had to give them a shot. My boys were just “taken away” by these fluttery waffles. All you need are some Eggos, berries, and a banana to make waffles that kids will sure have fun making and eating!
Latest posts by Krystle (see all)
- 4 Steps for Work-at-Home Moms to Build Confidence and Boost Sales - July 26, 2016
- Homemade Watermelon Fruit Roll-Ups - July 23, 2016
- Edible Play-Doh Recipe - July 20, 2016
- Barbacoa Tacos with Slower Cooker Pinto Bean Soup - July 18, 2016
- Brownie Butterfinger Bundt Cake (Only 5 Ingredients!) - July 18, 2016