Waffles. Cereal. Eggs. Pancakes. French Toast. There are only so many breakfast foods out there. There’s no need for boring. We all know how hard it can be to get kids to eat sometimes. With a little creativity you can turn a classic breakfast like waffles into something new and fun (while getting them to eat something healthy too).
I saw these guys in a Family Fun magazine and just had to give them a shot. My boys were just “taken away” by these fluttery waffles. All you need are some Eggos, berries, and a banana to make waffles that kids will sure have fun making and eating!
Latest posts by Krystle (see all)
- How to Have a Clean House and a Dog - August 23, 2016
- Essential Fitness Tips for New Mothers - August 22, 2016
- 4 Ways to Make Your Space Seem Larger - August 21, 2016
- Best Lunch Box Hacks of 2016 - August 20, 2016
- Groovy Giveaways Giveaway Hop: Pamper Yourself Giveaway! #backtoschool #bts #groovygiveaway - August 17, 2016