Waffles. Cereal. Eggs. Pancakes. French Toast. There are only so many breakfast foods out there. There’s no need for boring. We all know how hard it can be to get kids to eat sometimes. With a little creativity you can turn a classic breakfast like waffles into something new and fun (while getting them to eat something healthy too).
I saw these guys in a Family Fun magazine and just had to give them a shot. My boys were just “taken away” by these fluttery waffles. All you need are some Eggos, berries, and a banana to make waffles that kids will sure have fun making and eating!
Latest posts by Krystle (see all)
- Relive Your Childhood With These ’90s Costumes for Your Kids - August 31, 2015
- How to Have Fun With Your Family On Your Next Vacation - August 30, 2015
- Best Ways to Help a Disabled Child Have a Better Experience at School - August 29, 2015
- #ActivLifeProbiotic Review - August 28, 2015
- Etherno Travel Dog Bowl Review - August 26, 2015