Waffles. Cereal. Eggs. Pancakes. French Toast. There are only so many breakfast foods out there. There’s no need for boring. We all know how hard it can be to get kids to eat sometimes. With a little creativity you can turn a classic breakfast like waffles into something new and fun (while getting them to eat something healthy too).
I saw these guys in a Family Fun magazine and just had to give them a shot. My boys were just “taken away” by these fluttery waffles. All you need are some Eggos, berries, and a banana to make waffles that kids will sure have fun making and eating!
Latest posts by Krystle (see all)
- Create a Luminous Halloween Scene With This DIY Shadow Box - September 26, 2016
- Help Make The Arts Accessible to All - September 25, 2016
- Make Your Day Rock with a Daily Game Plan - September 21, 2016
- Choose the Best Smartphone for Your Preteen or Teenager - September 20, 2016
- Football Season is Here: Parents Don’t Forget Baby Fan Gear! - September 16, 2016