Waffles. Cereal. Eggs. Pancakes. French Toast. There are only so many breakfast foods out there. There’s no need for boring. We all know how hard it can be to get kids to eat sometimes. With a little creativity you can turn a classic breakfast like waffles into something new and fun (while getting them to eat something healthy too).
I saw these guys in a Family Fun magazine and just had to give them a shot. My boys were just “taken away” by these fluttery waffles. All you need are some Eggos, berries, and a banana to make waffles that kids will sure have fun making and eating!
Latest posts by Krystle (see all)
- Macarons vs. Macaroons + The Simple Baker Silicone Baking Mat for Macarons Review - January 27, 2015
- Keeping Your Family Safe in Winter: Heating Safety Tips - January 26, 2015
- Valentines Pretzel Brownie Bites + IKuuk Silicone Baking Mat Review - January 20, 2015
- Modern Fence Designs - January 18, 2015
- Dry Skin Remedies + Anavita Moisturizing Anti-Wrinkle Cream Review - January 15, 2015