Waffles. Cereal. Eggs. Pancakes. French Toast. There are only so many breakfast foods out there. There’s no need for boring. We all know how hard it can be to get kids to eat sometimes. With a little creativity you can turn a classic breakfast like waffles into something new and fun (while getting them to eat something healthy too).
I saw these guys in a Family Fun magazine and just had to give them a shot. My boys were just “taken away” by these fluttery waffles. All you need are some Eggos, berries, and a banana to make waffles that kids will sure have fun making and eating!
Latest posts by Krystle (see all)
- Salad, Summer, and Wendy’s!!! #BeyondTheBowl #CleverGirls #ad - May 22, 2015
- First Time Water Filter Buying Guide - May 18, 2015
- Parent Secrets: Keeping Kids Occupied - May 17, 2015
- Zitriom Vehicle Backseat Cover Review - May 15, 2015
- Weather Warming Up? Perfect Time for Servicing Your Furnace! - May 14, 2015