Waffles. Cereal. Eggs. Pancakes. French Toast. There are only so many breakfast foods out there. There’s no need for boring. We all know how hard it can be to get kids to eat sometimes. With a little creativity you can turn a classic breakfast like waffles into something new and fun (while getting them to eat something healthy too).
I saw these guys in a Family Fun magazine and just had to give them a shot. My boys were just “taken away” by these fluttery waffles. All you need are some Eggos, berries, and a banana to make waffles that kids will sure have fun making and eating!
Latest posts by Krystle (see all)
- Live Infinitely Double Hammock Review - November 25, 2015
- Your Family Needs You to Take Care of You Too! #BecauseMoment #IC #ad - November 24, 2015
- Young Leaf Natural Wellness 14 Day Detox Tea Review - November 19, 2015
- How Supermoms Can Defeat Daily Challenges - November 18, 2015
- Thanksgiving and Fall Table Decorating - November 16, 2015