Waffles. Cereal. Eggs. Pancakes. French Toast. There are only so many breakfast foods out there. There’s no need for boring. We all know how hard it can be to get kids to eat sometimes. With a little creativity you can turn a classic breakfast like waffles into something new and fun (while getting them to eat something healthy too).
I saw these guys in a Family Fun magazine and just had to give them a shot. My boys were just “taken away” by these fluttery waffles. All you need are some Eggos, berries, and a banana to make waffles that kids will sure have fun making and eating!
Latest posts by Krystle (see all)
- Winter Peach & Orange Cocktail - October 26, 2016
- Candy Cane White Hot Chocolate - October 23, 2016
- 4 Brilliant Birthday Gift Ideas for Your Loved Ones - October 21, 2016
- Vietnamese Coffee Recipe - October 20, 2016
- Where to Buy Retro Halloween Candy - October 19, 2016