My youngest son sweats like crazy. If he’s outside too long or we just get in a hot car within a few minutes his hair is saturated with sweat. Yuck! PediaOne is a great product that replaces fluids, vitamins, and minerals that are lost during excessive sweating. It is a natural oral rehydration solution that is perfect for those that sweat as much as my baby bug or for those times they are under the weather with a stomach bug of sorts. Heck, if you children enjoy the flavors of these they would be great to serve anytime due to the many nutrients they contain. Much better than soda or even juice. I might need to pack this stuff up for Big Bug’s sports and activities instead of water. It might just give him that extra boost of energy that he needs to win the big game.
Let me tell you I smelled and tasted their three flavors- Citrus Blend, Mixed Berry, White Grape & Pear and they all smell amazing. From an adult stand point I could taste a chalkyness in all of them, but I also had my 7 year old son rate each one as well.
His favorite flavor was the Citrus Blend, then the Mixed Berry, and lastly the White Grape & Pear. He thought they all smelled good but only would drink half of the White Grape & Pear (said it only tasted like Pear) although he chugged the Mixed Berry and Citrus Blend. He said the Mixed Berry Tasted like fruit.
Do you ever buy these types of drinks when your children or you are ill? Want to try PediaOne for yourself? PediaOne is offering a sample kit featuring four 8oz 4-Packs to one of my lucky readers. US, 18+ only. Happy Entering!
Latest posts by Krystle (see all)
- Glasses to Contacts: Is Your Child Ready to Make the Switch? - February 25, 2015
- Adeline Anti-Aging Moisturizer Review - February 24, 2015
- Sunroom Ideas | 5 Amazing Ways Your Family Can Use a Sunroom - February 20, 2015
- Garlic Lime Fajita Marinade Recipe + Kitchenware Plus Extra Large Bamboo Cutting Board Set Review - February 20, 2015
- Things to Consider When Buying an Oriental Rug - February 18, 2015