Quick Toffee Recipe
Ever since I was a kid I’ve loved toffee. I could down Heath and Skor candy bars in no time flat. Who can resist sweet buttery toffee covered in chocolate? Not me. It’s a major downfall of mine. It’s almost like eating See’s Candies but way, WAY cheaper!
Recently, I found out it’s super easy to make toffee right in your own kitchen. No need to scour stores or shell out big bucks. You can whip up a batch in no time without having to beg store employees to point you in the direction of that yummy goodness you crave. Making them at home also means you can customize them to your liking. You can make homemade toffee with sprinkles or without. With nuts or maybe half with and half without. Dress them up for any holiday or special occasion. You get the idea.
The process of making this toffee is very similar to how I make the Best Almond Toffee Bark. You can toast your almonds (or other nuts) if you wish but the raw ones do just fine too. You’ll be pouring that liquidy goodness right over these babies if you chose to use them.
To make some toffee bars have nuts and some without position the nuts fairly close together in the center of a silicone lined baking pan. Once you pour the liquid toffee on top it will spread pass the almonds creating toffee pieces without nuts.
After spreading on the chocolate I added sprinkles but you could add anything you wish. Maybe other nuts, crushed up candy or cookies, the world is your oyster. This toffee goes right to my heart and maybe my thighs (but in a good way!). Your loved ones will love you even more for making it. Surprise them on Valentine’s Day with it. They’ll love you forever!
2017 PINTEREST PARTY VALENTINE’S DAY BLOG HOP
This post is part of the Pinterest Party 2017 Valentine’s Day Blog Hop. The Pinterest Party is a group that helps people grow their Pinterest following. Find other posts in this blog hop below:
30. Stephanie Grams ~ Get Date Night Ready
31. The Mama Maven Blog – 5 Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas for Your Tech-Loving Spouse
1. Best Gifts For Happy Living – The Best Valentine’s Day Gifts for Her
2. Fit For life – 3 Easy Steps to Self-Love
3. Grammie Knows How – Gifts that will Grow like your Love, for Valentine’s Day
4. Olives-N-Okra – 4 DIY Valentine’s Day Crafts
5. Kids Fun Reviewed – Love Bugs Valentine’s Day Craft
6. Essential Oils for Guide – Essential Oils for Couples
7. Housewives Hobbies – Valentine’s Free Knitting Pattern (Coffee Cup Warmer)
8. Home Sweet Decor – Romantic Valentine Dinner Party Ideas for Two
9. Little Blog in the Country – Easy Valentine’s Day Dipped Sugar Wafers
10. Shopping Kim –Valentine’s Day Frosted Sugar Cookies Recipe
11. Home Jobs by Mom – Chocolate Covered Toffee Recipe
12. Cozy Clicks Photography – Top 10 Photos that Show Family Love on Valentine’s Day
13. Doodle and Stitch – Valentine Felt Envelope