Last month I received some lovely flowers from Send Flowers. The flower arrangement I received was called All My Rosy Love Bouquet (a perfect Valentine’s Day delivery). It was SO pretty! The bouquet included red roses, purple alstroemeria and purple Monte casino flowers. A few of these would look gorgeous in my light bulb flower vase.
Send Flowers works with local florists in the USA which enables them to hand deliver flowers straight to your door. My bouquet arrived completely arranged in it’s glass vase, wrapped with a decorative ribbon, and adorned with a personalized message . Much better than other companies that have flowers sent in a box and you have to arrange it yourself. Oh yeah, to save $10 enter the code 10save when checking out on SendFlowers.com.
It was fun to watch these flowers open up over a week or so. I also thought that they lasted a lot longer than most flowers I receive. They lasted a lot longer than the flowers my husband got me for Valentine’s Day. How long do the flowers you receive usually last?Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Latest posts by Krystle (see all)
- Be Summer Ready With Charmin!! #TweetFromTheSeat #IC #ad - June 29, 2015
- 6 Modern Ways to Scrapbook - June 26, 2015
- The Newly Redesigned First Response Early Result Pregnancy Test #ad #IC - June 21, 2015
- Brew n Fill Universal Keurig Reusable Coffee Filters Review - June 18, 2015
- Caramel Pecan Pie Recipe #SweetSwaps #ad #IC - June 17, 2015