The time has come to redecorate baby bug’s room, but first we need to take a look at his old room. When I originally chose the Toy Story room theme (about two years ago) it was because I felt it was safe theme. After all, it’s filled with toys and almost any kids room theme goes with toys. Plus, baby bug didn’t really have a favorite character yet. It would figure shortly after I chose the Toy Story theme that he would find his first love, Mickey Mouse. To compensate we’ve had two Mickey Birthday Parties since then.
About six months ago baby bug actually really got into the Toy Story movies and characters. I was so happy that he finally liked his room theme. Sadly, I don’t feel this theme will last very much longer and so I feel once we move it will be time for a new room theme. We’ve already have painted over these walls which was a little sad. But not nearly as sad as painting over big bug’s Mario Mural. That took 4 months to paint.
I want the new room theme to last for at last a few years, hopefully! I think we are leaning on a super hero theme. What theme do your children have in their rooms?
Latest posts by Krystle (see all)
- Macarons vs. Macaroons + The Simple Baker Silicone Baking Mat for Macarons Review - January 27, 2015
- Keeping Your Family Safe in Winter: Heating Safety Tips - January 26, 2015
- Valentines Pretzel Brownie Bites + IKuuk Silicone Baking Mat Review - January 20, 2015
- Modern Fence Designs - January 18, 2015
- Dry Skin Remedies + Anavita Moisturizing Anti-Wrinkle Cream Review - January 15, 2015