The time has come to redecorate baby bug’s room, but first we need to take a look at his old room. When I originally chose the Toy Story room theme (about two years ago) it was because I felt it was safe theme. After all, it’s filled with toys and almost any kids room theme goes with toys. Plus, baby bug didn’t really have a favorite character yet. It would figure shortly after I chose the Toy Story theme that he would find his first love, Mickey Mouse. To compensate we’ve had two Mickey Birthday Parties since then.
About six months ago baby bug actually really got into the Toy Story movies and characters. I was so happy that he finally liked his room theme. Sadly, I don’t feel this theme will last very much longer and so I feel once we move it will be time for a new room theme. We’ve already have painted over these walls which was a little sad. But not nearly as sad as painting over big bug’s Mario Mural. That took 4 months to paint.
I want the new room theme to last for at last a few years, hopefully! I think we are leaning on a super hero theme. What theme do your children have in their rooms?
Latest posts by Krystle (see all)
- Salad, Summer, and Wendy’s!!! #BeyondTheBowl #CleverGirls #ad - May 22, 2015
- First Time Water Filter Buying Guide - May 18, 2015
- Parent Secrets: Keeping Kids Occupied - May 17, 2015
- Zitriom Vehicle Backseat Cover Review - May 15, 2015
- Weather Warming Up? Perfect Time for Servicing Your Furnace! - May 14, 2015