mo·ti·va·tion mōdəˈvāSH(ə)n noun
- the reason or reasons one has for acting or behaving in a particular way.
- the general desire or willingness of someone to do something.
Home Jobs by MOM was created because of a mother’s curiosity and desire to do more with her life while being a stay at home mom. She could have never imagined it turning into such an amazing motivation source!
These days, Home Jobs By Mom helps parents and entrepreneurs balance this crazy thing called life. We give inspiration and offer realistic tips to help you improve your home and work lives.
From home improvements and repairs to ways to make extra money and parenting advice, Home Jobs By Mom is here to help.
- I have a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology (it gave me some insight into my alcoholic mother, sort of.).
- We have a lot of pets! Four half siamese female cats, 1 Border Collie pup, 3 hampsters, and a slew of fish.
- I’m a born-again Texan. I moved back to good ole San Antonio from The Bluegrass State about 5 years ago.
- I have two rambunctious boys, 9 and 13, with big hearts and BIG spirits. One is a paintball fanatic while the other is all about Roblox.
- My 93-year-old grandfather lives with us and has been teaching me about my Mexican heritage.
- I love seafood, even sushi, but I’m married to a basic food, game-loving, University of Kentucky basketball fan computer programmer.
- I believe in happily ever afters and fun times while keeping things in perspective.
- I know people can get past any obstacles that life has thrown them – with faith, hard work, and motivation.