This back pain post was created in partnership with SunnyBay. I was not financially compensated for this post but did receive a sample for review purposes. As always, all opinions are entirely my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that support me!
Lower back pain can be a debilitating condition that prevents you from living your life the way you want. If this is happening in your life, it might be time to try some of these pain-relieving treatments. In this blog post, we'll explore lower back pain causes, treatments, and how exercise can also help heal lower back pain fast!Don't suffer with back pain. Try these effective treatments to feel better now! Click To Tweet
Lower Back Pain Exercises
- Go for walks or take the stairs instead of elevators or escalators whenever possible.
- Try slow and controlled sitting activities such as yoga, exercise ball sitting, and leg lifts while reading or watching TV.
- Try strengthening exercises such as bridges and squats. They can help reinforce the core muscles to give you a stable foundation for your back.
- Consider taking up upper body activities like swimming, tennis, or racquetball if it feels comfortable because these can also strengthen your back as well.
How to Relieve Back Pain with Hot/Cold Treatments
If you have ever watched football, you'll have seen professional athletes use hot and cold compresses to relieve sore and pulled muscles.
- Hot treatments provide pain relief by increasing blood flow to the injured area.
- Cold treatments provide temporary pain relief because they decrease swelling and inflammation.
- You can use both of these methods at home, or you can also try an ice massage, which is a great way to soothe your sore muscles after exercise.
A product that checks all of the boxes, is the SunnyBay Lower Back Heating Pad With Extra Long Straps. This microwavable shoulder and lower back wrap is designed to alleviate everyday back pain. It can be tied around different parts of your body to give you relief from soreness anywhere!
We love the fact it's not electric because it means we can move about freely while enjoying all its healing benefits. This really makes all difference when you have kids running amok at home demanding attention all day long!
The extra-long straps are 12 inches longer than the standard size, meaning that it can fit someone of any size—men or women—including an 8-month pregnant woman! And with two layers of 100% cotton fabrics, you can enjoy whichever temperature you find best for your body: warmth or coolness.
It's a simple, yet effective solution for relieving back pain that we highly recommend!
Good Posture is Important
Maintaining your spine in its natural alignment is the best way to prevent back pain.
The muscles surrounding your spine are designed to move it into position, but they can only do this effectively when you have good posture. If your head or shoulders begin to hunch forward, pull them back to align your spine better and give yourself some relief.
The Wrong Shoes Can Hurt Your Back
Yes, even something as your choice of shoes can affect your back health. If you wear shoes that are too tight or exercise regularly in high heels, this can cause strain on your lower back muscles and ligaments.
Sleep Can Keep Your Back and Body in Good Shape
Make sure that you get a good night's sleep when your lower back pain flares up. This is because the body repairs itself while we rest, and if it doesn't have enough time to do so, this can cause further problems down the line.
It's essential to take care of your back and the rest of your body. That means wearing shoes that are right for you, practicing good posture throughout the day, getting enough sleep every night, and avoiding things like inflammatory foods or excessive sitting. We hope these pain-relieving tips have been helpful!