This article contains affiliate links which means we receive compensation if you purchase a product through them. Visit our disclosure page for more information.
There’s something about curling up on a winter day eating a bowl of chili. SO comforting! Or kicking back with it watching the Super Bowl. They both just go hand and hand.
Krystle's Slow Cooker Crock-Pot Chili Recipe
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 ribs celery Diced
- 1 medium onion Diced
- 2 cloves garlic Minced
- 1 15.5oz can pinto beans Drained
- 1 15.5oz can kidney beans Drained
- 2 15.5oz cans diced tomatoes
- 1 15.5oz can diced tomatoes Chili Style
- 2 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp salt
- 7 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 6oz can tomato paste
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- In a skillet heat vegetable oil over medium heat. Add onion, celery, and garlic to the hot oil and season with salt and pepper. Cook until softened.
- Add the ground beef and season with cumin and chili powder. Cook until ground beef is evenly browned.
- Place the ground beef mixture and all of the remaining ingredients in the slower cooker. Stir to combine.
- Cover and cook for 8 hours on low or 4 hours on high. Enjoy!
I and several of my husband’s family members had several bowls of this chili right away. It was SO good. Are you a vegetarian? No problem! Try Krystle’s Minestrone Soup, it’s just as good!!
What do you like to eat on a cold day?
Krystle Cook – the creator of Home Jobs by MOM – put her psychology degree on a shelf and dived into a pile of diapers and dishes instead. She is a wife and mother to two rambunctious boys, sweating it out in her Texas hometown. She loves cooking, DIY home projects, and family fun activities.