Guess what? Thanksgiving is this Thursday. It's hard to believe! I feel like we just had Halloween. Well, with Thanksgiving comes lots and LOTS of food and with that comes potential stomach problems.
I don't know about your family but mine likes to pack away some food on Thanksgiving. My husband has been waiting for some turkey all month now while trying to escape premature Christmas music and decorations. He's a firm believer than Christmas should start after Thanksgiving. He just wants that turkey first!
For people that have digestive problems taking a probiotic like Number One Probiotic may help ease some of their issues especially if this routine has been started well before scarfing down that feast. Like a month before. It may be too late now but keep it in mind for next year!
The makers of Number One Probiotic say:
Do you suffer from digestive discomfort? Bloated belly? Acid reflux? Fatigue? Do you want to improve your immune system and manage your weight? If you answered “YES” to any of these, try Number One Probiotic. Two capsules a day with a light meal and you are on your way to a healthier life! Our product is made with TOP QUALITY ingredients, is 100% safe and has no known side effects. Made in the USA at a FDA approved manufacturing facility.
Did you know that the GI tract is responsible for 80% of the immune system`s health? When we improve the digestive function we are also giving a great BOOST to the IMMUNE SYSTEM. Fighting off the bad bacteria present in the GI tract will also help the body to fight off INFECTIONS. Bringing balance to the Intestinal flora will also alleviate digestive discomfort, inflammation and BLOATING.
I can see many people answering YES to a lot of those questions while winding down from Thanksgiving dinner. I have been taking Number One Probiotic for a while now and here's what I have noticed.
- Lifetime guarantee. If you are not happy for any reason you can get your money back.
- The capsules are not overly huge.
- I had no bad side effects.
- Contains more than one strain of probiotic like Bacillus Subtillus 2.64 Billion, L. Rhamnosus 1.36 Billion, L. Casei 1.36 Billion, B. Longum 1.36 Billion, L. Acidophilus 1.36 Billion, L. Plantarum 680 Million, and B. Breve 1.36 Billion. Making two capsules have 10.12 Billion Organisms!
- Capsules can be taken apart and mixed into food or drink if you have trouble swallowing pills.
- Manufactured in the USA at an FDA approved facility.
- An earthy taste while swallowing the pills. No biggle as the taste goes away as soon as you swallow.
- Not friendly to those with food allergies like milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, or shellfish. It is processed in a facility that may come in contact with these.
I can honestly say probiotics have become part of my daily routine. I take them daily now to help improve my constipation issues. If only drinking the required daily water requirement was as easy I'd be set!