Looking for some online tools for bloggers to help make your life a little easier? Check out our list of the best tools out there! From scheduling your posts to creating graphics, these tools will make your blogging process a lot simpler. So what are you waiting for?
Start using these tools today and see how they can help improve your blog!
This page contains affiliate links. That means that if you choose to make a purchase through my links, you will not have to pay any extra money, but I will earn a commission.
Choosing the right domain name registrar is important. Instead, of having to enter an IP address no one will remember, a domain name allows you to come up with a catchy web address for your brand.
- GoDaddy – The largest accreditated domain registrar with over 77 million domains calling it home. It's competitively priced, trusted, and has a user-friendly interface as well as a suite of other web tools at your disposal.
When it comes to creating a successful blog, choosing the right hosting platform is everything.
A good hosting platform will provide you with the tools and resources you need to build a professional-looking site, attract an audience, and generate income. With the right platform in place, you'll be well on your way to creating a successful blog.
- Siteground – Offers the Google Cloud Platform for all of their plans, with dynamic caching and speed improvements, a guided setup wizard, as well as staging and other workflow solutions.
- WPEngine – WPEngine is a premium WordPress hosting company with a reputation for excellence. They have automated security updates, daily backups, one-click restore points, automatic caching, and more.
Your blog theme ultimately determines how your website looks, feels, and works for your users. It dictates the overall appearance of your website from fonts, colors, and widget locations to layouts and more.
- Genesis Framework – The Genesis Framework is a powerful tool for building websites with WordPress. It provides a solid foundation on which you can quickly and easily create beautiful, responsive websites.
- StudioPress – StudioPress is a great place to find the perfect theme for your website. Whether you want an awesome-looking site with a clean, lightweight code or one that functions well on mobile devices – they have it all. You'll be able to create a beautiful website that looks great on any device!
- Mai Theme – With the Mai Theme, you can have a beautiful website without having to craft HTML or CSS code. The high-quality customizable theme is fully compatible with mobile devices.
Writing great content is only half the battle when it comes to getting your words seen by the masses.
Once you've created something valuable, you need to get it in front of the right people if you want it to have any impact. There are a number of ways to go about this, and which method you choose will depend on your goals and audience.
- Tailwind – A multi-network solution that will save you time and effort by automating the most difficult parts of your social media marketing. Create content, schedule, and publish on your favorite social media channels (especially Pinterest).
- CoSchedule – The perfect editorial calendar for keeping your projects organized and deadlines trackable. Easily allows you to post articles and their corresponding social media posts at the same time!
Graphic Design Tools
In today's highly visual world, it's more important than ever to use visuals in your marketing and content strategy. After all, a picture is worth a thousand words, and people are far more likely to remember an image than a block of text.
By incorporating visuals into your marketing, you can more effectively capture attention, communicate your message, and build an emotional connection with your audience.
- Canva – It's simple to use, and it has a wide range of features that make it perfect for creating high-quality graphics. It's a great option for small businesses or individuals who need to create professional-looking designs on a budget.
- 123RF – As a small business owner, I am always on the lookout for ways to save money without sacrificing quality. When it comes to stock images, 123rf has always been my go-to website. The site is easy to use and fast, which makes it perfect for when I need to find an image in a hurry.
- Pixlr – You can edit your photos and create great designs right in the browser. This editor supports almost any image format!
Email marketing is simply the process of sending emails to your subscribers with the goal of promoting your content or products. To be effective, your emails need to be well-written and relevant to your audience. You also need to build up a large enough list of subscribers to make a difference.
The good news is that there are plenty of ways to grow your list, and there are lots of great email marketing resources out there to help you get started.
- Google Workspace – A productivity platform that includes many applications (including email for your domain). You can store documents, files, and calendars there. You can also use chat and messaging tools.
- Mailchimp – An email marketing platform that helps small businesses grow faster. It provides AI-powered, user-friendly online tools for bloggers that anyone can use to be successful.
Blog monetization is the process of making money from a blog. There are a variety of ways to do this, including selling advertising, promoting products or services, and affiliate marketing.
- Rakuten – Join for free and get $30 when you spend $30!
- Audible – The library offers access to many books, including a lot of audiobooks, podcasts, and originals. They have books for all kinds of people and for all kinds of interests.
- Intellifluence – Get paid to do influencer reviews!
- Valued Voice – Start building a passive income stream!
- Amazon Family – You can save 20% on your subscription for diapers, get exclusive coupons and deals, and free two-day shipping on millions of items. Plus, you can stream movies, TV shows, music, and more with no ads.
- Swagbucks – It finds valid coupons and gives cashback when you shop online!
- Get Blogged – Make some money, score some free products, or become part of a brand’s outreach projects!
- Amazon Prime – Get orders quickly and for free! Additionally, you can instantly stream thousands of movies and TV shows, listen to unlimited music without ads and store photos and videos online for free.
- Amazon Business Account – Convenient delivery options, simplified purchasing workflows, multiple payment options, and a competitive marketplace with business-only pricing and quantity discounts
When it comes to blogging, content is king. No matter how beautiful your site looks, or how many followers you have, if your content isn’t good, people won’t stick around.
That’s why it’s so important to focus on your content when you’re blogging.
- Long Tail Pro – A tool that helps marketers find keywords to rank for. The platform is easy to use and understand, making it good for both DIYers and agencies. It provides a lot of data so that you can make the best decisions for your campaign.
- Jasper AI – A powerful software that can be used to create content for many different purposes.
- WP Tasty Pins – With Tasty Pins, you can choose the text that gets pinned with your images when people save your content on Pinterest. This way, you can always make sure that your pins look great and everything is SEO optimized.
- AVG Antivirus – Protects your website and computer from ransomware, malware, hackers, and other threats.