This article contains affiliate links which means we receive compensation if you purchase a product through them. Visit our disclosure page for more information.
Modern problems require modern solutions. That is why you should plan for a honeymoon even before you plan on getting married. If you’ve dreamed of going to a certain place, you can’t play fast and loose with your itinerary and bookings. So, schedule your dubai to manila flights and other connections as early as possible.
In the end, though, you both are looking for a beautiful vacation with your partner.
To make things easier, we have made a detailed guide to some of the best places to stay in the Philippines for your honeymoon.When it comes to wow factor, there is no place quite like the Philippines. Here we’ll help you find the best honeymoon places in Philippines! Click To Tweet
Honeymoon Places in Batanes
Check out the New Zealand of the Philippines – Batanes. This pristine area will leave you breathless.
Moreover, if you plan on carrying out your wedding ceremony in the Tukon Chapel, we would recommend you extend your stay and try to explore this beautiful province.
- You can explore Ivatan culture by traveling to traditional villages, try the Ivatan headgear from the ever-so-friendly Sabtang Weavers Association, and take a long walk along Morong Beach.
- You can also check out the Valugan Boulder Beach, Batan’s Vayang Rolling Hills, and travel around Basco Town Proper.
- If you are a travel junkie, visit the Tayid Lighthouse to experience the set of the Lord of the Ring series with pristine mountain views and hedgerows.
Sagada, Mountain Province
There are times when a couple wants to start a new life with nothing but surprise and thrills. That is where a mountain province like Sagada comes in.
You can enjoy the cool weather here, go for pasta and different kinds of yogurt, hike through the mountainous terrain, and so much more.
However, the ideal challenge for you is the Sumaguing Cave. It’s a must do thrilling experience. If you both can make it through the cave, you have our respect.
Enjoy a Honeymoon Package at The Farm at San Benito
There is only one word to describe this – wellness. San Benito’s farm is an ideal place to spend quiet time together. Besides, it’s situated alongside the award-winning resort, offering retreat and yoga packages and spacious villas.
Be sure to check out the secret oasis in Batangas too!
- Here, you can discover Anilao’s underwater world that has a wide variety of marine life.
- Swim alongside Laiya Beach.
- You also have the option of spending some days indulging in organic self-care at the sought-after holistic destination, San Benito’s farm.
- Mountains are calling, and you must go. Climb the summit of Mt. Maculot, Mt. Batulao, and Pico de Loro.
In Subic Bay, there are several activities you both can indulge in.
From dolphin watching and shopping to tiger feeding, this bay can prove to be one of the best all-in-one destinations for honeymooners who want to experience the luxurious resorts’ hospitality and explore the Philippines’ city life.
Romantic Places in Boracay
Many people say that Boracay is a bit overrated. Still, the truth is, not many people have experienced the region’s beauty and hidden destinations that you can only explore if you stay for extended periods.
Indulge in water activities with your partner and spend enough time at the quiet and serene resort. But, do not forget to enjoy fresh seafood dishes at D’Talipapa.
- Go island hopping, and do not forget to explore various beaches of Boracay while you are on your honeymoon.
- Speaking of which, don’t miss out on the famous Jonah’s fruit shake while in Boracay.
- You can also dine amidst the Rima Restaurant treetops in Shangri-La Boracay Spa & Resort.
- If you are an adventure enthusiast, hop on one of the paraw boats and set yourself free to glide through the Boracay waters. Guess what? You’ll get to see the most stunning sunset.
- And, when you are done with all the activities for the day, dance through the night away at Summer Palace.
If you are looking for a beach honeymoon and do not want to travel to Boracay, the Panglao beach can be your best bet.
Alona beach is one of the places in this region with the Boracay vibe. Here, there are many things to indulge in as a couple.
Amanpulo, Palawan Honeymoon
From fine dining to helicopter rides, this is one of the resorts in Palawan, which is ideal if you are looking for some of the best luxurious experiences with your better half.
Grace Island Resort, Mindoro
The travel world is not so friendly to San Jose. Not only is it underrated, but it also goes easy on your pocketbook.
This fabulous resort has some of the iconic floating cottages similar to the ocean villas of Maldives. It’s totally worth checking out!
Would you want to honeymoon near Metro Manila?
Krystle Cook – the creator of Home Jobs by MOM – put her psychology degree on a shelf and dived into a pile of diapers and dishes instead. She is a wife and mother to two rambunctious boys, sweating it out in her Texas hometown. She loves cooking, DIY home projects, and family fun activities.