This article contains affiliate links which means we receive compensation if you purchase a product through them. Visit our disclosure page for more information.
We don’t always have the time to spend hours in the kitchen baking. We have errands to run, work to do, and maybe even a few minutes to relax (If we are lucky!). That’s why this St. Patrick’s Day I decided to take the easy way out and make no bake cookies. They are super simple to make with only three ingredients most of which you probably have on hand.
The best part is that these are Oreo cookies. Come on, who doesn’t love Oreos!? It’s one of my families favorite flavor for cakes, cookies, and ice cream. It’s a classic in my book. These St. Patrick’s Day cookies were a hit in my house!
St. Patrick's Day No Bake Cookies
- 24 oreos crushed
- 5 oz cream cheese softened
- green sprinkles
- Place the Oreos in a plastic bag and crush until fine. Pour into a medium sized bowl.
- Combine crushed Oreos and cream cheese. Knead together by hand until a dough forms.
- Flatten the dough to about half an inch thick on a non-stick surface that is movable. I used a baking mat in a pan as mine. Place in freezer for 15-30 minutes.
- Cut out shamrocks with a cookie cutter. Continue to flatten, freeze, and cut any dough scraps until all of the dough is gone. You know like what you do with play-doh. Sprinkle on green sprinkles. Enjoy!
Store in airtight container in a cool place. I like to keep mine in the freezer so they keep their shape.
How do you celebrate St. Patrick’s Day?
Krystle Cook – the creator of Home Jobs by MOM – put her psychology degree on a shelf and dived into a pile of diapers and dishes instead. She is a wife and mother to two rambunctious boys, sweating it out in her Texas hometown. She loves cooking, DIY home projects, and family fun activities.