Star Wars Gifts For Kids
Star Wars is an all-time favorite in my house. I have two boys after all. There are so many incredible gift ideas for kids (and kids at heart) floating around this year. I just had to put together a gift guide so you could discover the must-have Star Wars gift of the year.
You will be totally surprised at just what I found, including a Yoda Alarm Clock and even a Death Star Planetarium that displays constellations on the wall! My kids think it's SO neat. Even if you are looking for the perfect gift for the Star Wars fan that seems to have everything, this Star Wars gift guide will have something they don't.
- Death Star Perplexus: Find your way through the Death Star's tunnels and trenches in this maze game.
- Death Star Light-up Beach Ball: But of course you can take the Death Star to the beach! I never leave home without mine.
- The Force Awakens Kylo Ren Extendable Lightsaber: Every kid needs a lightsaber. This one pops open with the flick of your wrist. If you are ready to step up your lightsaber game, then check out this Bladebuilders Jedi Master Lightsaber that comes with a handle that has room for 3 sabers!
- Yoda Figurine Alarm Clock: Sleep safe within the force while Yoda keeps watch.
- Lightsaber Crystal Growing Lab: Grow your own crystals that look identical to lightsaber blades.
- Star Wars Science – Death Star Planetarium: What a great way to turn Star Wars into a learning experience. This Star Wars gift projects constellations onto the walls and ceiling.
- 5-Minute Star Wars Stories: Reading Star Wars stories can be just as fun as watching the movies.
- Chewbacca Bobblehead: He is just too cute! And here is the Darth Vader Bobble Head for fans of the Darkside.
- Jedi Holocron: How much of a Star Wars fan are you? Take the ultimate test to find out.
- Nerf Episode VII Chewbacca Bowcaster: You can never go wrong when gifting a Nerf gun. These toys provide hours of play… away from the electronics!
- Jedi Force Levitator: By using static force, you can levitate objects!
- Sphero Star Wars BB-8 App Controlled Robot with Star Wars Force Band: Use the force to control this amazing Star Wars toy.
- X-Wing Fighter Building Kit: Perfect for those kiddos who love to build models.
- Star Wars Trilogy Episodes IV-VI Blu Ray and DVD: This would be a great gift if you bundled it with Star Wars Trilogy Episodes I-III Blu Ray and DVD and The Force Awakens Blu Ray and DVD. Throw in some popcorn and soda for a themed movie gift.
- Star Wars Crew Socks: Rock your love for Star Wars anytime, anyplace.
- Chewbacca Pillow Buddy: The perfect pillow who just happens to be a great buddy.
- Hot Wheels R/C Star Wars Darth Vader Vehicle: For the love of racing, I had to include a remote control car.
- The Force Awakens Figurine Playset: This set of 6 figures includes Captain Phasma, Flametrooper, Kylo Ren, Rey, BB-8, and Finn.
- Lego® Krennic's Imperial Shuttle: With a cockpit, folding wings, and spring loaded shooters, this is one of the best Lego® kits out there.
- Monopoly Star Wars: The perfect addition to family game night. Who will rule the universe in your home?
- Star Wars Battleship: This is also a great addition to family game night. Especially if you are a Battleship fanatic.
- Star Wars Microfiber Twin/Full Reversible Comforter: Snuggle up with your favorite Star Wars characters.
- The Black Series Shadow Trooper Electronic Helmet: Become part of the dark side with this voice-changing helmet.
- Force Lightning Energy Ball: Watch the energy flow to your fingertips with a simple touch.
- Star Wars Folded Flyers: Make 30 Paper Starfighters Craft Kit: I don't think paper airplanes will ever get old.
- R2D2 Thermos Lunch Tote: Take this lovable robot to lunch!
Give the gift of the force… or the Darkside if you dare. What Star Wars gift will you be putting under the tree this year? Were you able to find the perfect Star Wars gift? Share your gift ideas with me in the comments. May the force be with you this shopping season.
Leave a Reply